Friday, April 9, 2010

Uh Oh

Well, yesterday we had a little scare.





I was carrying Mae down the steps and took a little tumble. Mae was ok, I think I cushioned her fall. My fall was not terribly bad it just gave me a good scare. I called the doctors office and they told me to come on in. Ben met me at the doctor office and we waited forever to be called back. We saw Dr. Benson and she did a doppler scan to check for heartbeats. She found 2 heartbeats and said that was completely normal, one of the babies could be hiding behind one of the others. Still....I would have like to hear 3 heartbeats. I have had no bleeding which is another good sign. I will rest much easier after my doctors apt Tuesday. Tuesday I have my first appointment with Maternal Fetal medicine (the high risk clinic). I am interested to see what they have to say.



Lesson Learned:

Crying 2 yr olds, steps, and clumsy pregnant women don't mix. I will be much more careful and take the time to hold Mae and Evans hands when they come down the steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment