Monday, April 19, 2010

12 Weeks

How far along? 12 weeks


How big are babies? the size of a plum. One of mama's faves!!!!


Weight gain? hopefully up a pound or two from last week. My doctors keep stressing how important it is to gain weight early during triplet pregnancy. I had a goal of 10 lbs in my first trimester...I may fall a little short (but it wont be long till I hit the big 1 0)


Strech marks? not yet


Maternity Clothes? its getting close. I wear the bella band with some pants. My "fat" jeans still fit. I'm having a hard time finding cute maternity clothes on a budget. Anybody have any suggestions?


Sleep? ok....not great. I have started having nightmares about the babies (i really hope this ends soon)


Best moment of the week? Big Daddys Burgers in Charlotte with Laney and Philip. I got the "traditional southern burger" and Ben got a wimpy salad......boy, things are changing around here.


Food Cravings? I still dont like most meat. I can eat it if mixed in with other stuff (except chicken......eww). I LOVE fruit!!!!!


Gender? I cant wait to find out. Its killing me. I want to start shopping for them (if Ben will let me)


Movement? nope...I used to be really excited to feel them move around. Now, I'm kinda worried that three babies moving around in my belly will be kinda nauseating.


What I miss? Having a drink with friends


Belly Button? innie...but it getting streched


What I am looking forward to? getting this little procedure over with


Milestone? last week in my first trimester.

****pictures to come soon.... I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am so glad you figured out the backgrounds. Let me know if you need anymore help! :) Good luck with the procedure. We are in Sparkle City for good as of May 1st. I am going to start looking up knitting lessons. HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maternity clothes: TARGET! I just kept buying 1 and 2 sizes larger than I normally wear for shirts and they randomly have 30% on Liz Lange Maternity wear.

    Also; I always checked any clothing store I was in (from Ross to Banana Republic) for longer, loose dresses. They are a lifesaver. You can't wear them when you get too far along since the front will start to rise, but when that happens, just throw on some tights underneath and some flats and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete