Tuesday, April 13, 2010

11 weeks

I saw this weekly questionnaire on another baby blog and thought it would make a good addition to our blog. I'll start adding a picture with it as soon as I find my camera battery charger.

How far along? 11 weeks last Saturday
How big is baby? the size of a lime (make that three limes). Makes me want a margarita, yummy
Weight gain? 6lbs total
Stretch marks? not yet. Ben lathers me up nightly
Maternity clothes? the few pairs of pants that still fit are getting quite uncomfortable. I will start using the bella band here pretty soon. I'm at a funny in between stage.
Sleep? its all I want to do.
Best moment of the week? seeing my babies jump around on the ultrasound screen. I could watch them all day if they would let me.
Food Cravings? more like food aversions. Most meat grosses me out, especially chicken. I have been digging hard tacos, cereal, fruit very cold (i stick it in the freezer for a few minutes), and bean burritos from taco bell
Gender? not sure yet. I did dream it was two boys and a girl this week.
Movement? sometimes I think I feel something and it turns out to be gas............super disappointing.
What I miss? wine and not worrying about everything I do and if it could somehow negatively impact the babies.
Belly button? innie
What I'm looking forward to? going to Charlotte this weekend to do some maternity/baby shopping with Laney!
Milestone? first appointment with maternal fetal medicine.

2 comments:

  1. I love the questionnaire! Are you going to post pics of you in profile? I am a big advocate of that, its going to go quick and photographic documentation is a great way to keep up with your progress (belly bump that is). Love you! Can't wait for the shopping Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! The blog is a great idea! Add some pictures soon, and let us know when you get registered! I can't wait to start buying baby stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete