Friday, June 18, 2010

20 Weeks







Sorry this is a little late....But better late than never!














If I was pregnant with one baby, I would be half way there this week. BUT.......nothing happens normally for me and clearly this pregnancy is no exception. The doctors have told me since the beginning that this is the week that really need to start taking it easy . The worst part about this is that I had to stop working. Most of you know that I'm a nanny and have spent the last 2 and half years helping raise the most wonderful young man and little lady in the world. Evans and Mae have been such a huge part of my life and I have loved every minute of watching them turn into little people. Now that they have a new little sister, Ann Tolly, I can't wait to see her grow up too!!














How far along? 20 weeks







How big are babies? The size of a cantaloupe, make that 3 cantaloupes........no wonder I look like this







Weight gain? Drum roll please.......... 20 lbs at 20 weeks!







Stretchmarks? not yet. I have become obsessed with searching for them. Since I cant really see the bottom part of my belly that is Ben territory to look for them.







Maternity clothes? I'm so glad I'm pregnant during the summer and can wear dresses (I'm sure mid July I will be kicking myself for say that.)







Sleep? OFF! That's all I can really say, I sleep when I can and read baby books when I can't.







Best moment of the week? Evans and Mae's Special adventures!!!







Food and Cravings? I have been really into popcorn and peaches lately







Gender? Still the same!!!







Movement? Its wild and crazy in there. Sometimes, it just makes me laugh.







What I miss? being able to move around easily







Belly button? Every time that I look at my belly button in the mirror, I say "Belly button, turn that frown upside down!". Seriously, my belly button looks like it's frowning.







What I'm looking forward to? The day that this house is ready for the babies. Ben keeps telling me that everything is going to be done, but I see no end to this mess.







Milestone? Becoming a stay at home mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment