Thursday, June 14, 2012

Beach Babies


We survived a beach trip!!! The babies loved the water, which would be a good thing if I had six arms. Since my body has yet to genetically adapt for toddler triplets, I felt lucky to have the whole family with us.  Even though it was lots of work, the babies had a blast! Thats all that really matters to me.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip. Happy Summertime!



My beautiful Louise. She is turning into my little supermodel. I had so many great pictures of  her on the beach, it was hard to narrow it down. 

Fun with Daddy! 


After a good roll in the surf, Charlie looked at the ocean with this funny face for  a few days.  I like to call it his old man face.

Reece was a happy girl playing on the beach.

Building sand castles.

Love my Reece!  

Wildman, Charlie


7 comments:

  1. I seriously cannot believe these pictures! They are the three most beautiful babies I've ever seen. I cannot wait to see them so I can love all over them! Miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and have you started a photog business??? What is 3 bees photography?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great beach pictures!!!Wish we could have been there. We have the most precious grandchildren ever!!Love to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos Lucy! SO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to talk to me today. I know how busy life is. We'd love a play date sometime in the near future. Keep my number handy and we'll do what works best (your place or mine). Somewhere where we can keep all the little people trapped and safe. Take care from 1 triplet mom to another.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Tummy makes pregnancy blouses which have cute designs printed onto the tummy instead of the chest, perfect for showing off the bump. They also design other great clothing for pregnancy and postpartum including breastfeeding tops and maternity trousers that have concealed zips, wraps and clasps to give easy breast access.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Express yourself with a t-shirt from neat shirt, 'the place for your NEAT t-shirts. We stand out from other companies because 10% of our sales go to help cloth those around the world. Play an important role in helping those in need. Thank you very much. We avail Christian tshirts, toddler youth tshirts, infant tshirt, buy tshirts online and toddler t shirt online.

    ReplyDelete