Thursday, September 8, 2011

Houston, We have a........Tooth!

Or lets make that 3 teeth. Just when I was beginning to think that I was going to be stuck with toothless children for the rest of my life. Charlie boy got a tooth. Then, another the next day, followed by another the next day. That's right 3 teeth in 3 days! (That number is really kinda starting to haunt me).

 He has been acting like a complete maniac. Up all night, sleeps all day. Bulldozing his poor sisters any chance he gets. I finally called to the pediatrician and asked if teething turns a normal, happy baby into total disaster. Dr. Luci told be to bring him in and she'd give him a look over to make sure everything was OK. Wouldn't ya know it, the poor kids had an ear infection. The "mommy guilt" is setting in.

So needless to say, Charlie has had a hard week. Honestly, we've all had a hard week. Yesterday, the girls went to Junebug's house so I could give my teething, ear infected baby boy the TLC he needs. My prediction is that Miss Reece is the next to get a tooth. She's starting to act-a-fool, too.

Here are some pics of my toothy boy and his sisters...

This is the happiest he has been all week.... MY BIG TOOTH BOY!!!!!

I am refusing to put clothes on Charlie, the drooling is out of control!

Miss Reece

Not so many smiles out of her this week, maybe she's next!

Louise has started rubbing all the stickers off her hat......notice the last man standing.

She has discovered her tongue.

1 comment:

  1. So cute and YAY for teeth!!! The only way I knew that Caroline had an ear infection was because she wouldn't sleep at night...no fevers, etc. As soon as she stopped sleeping, we were at the doctor's office. Don't let the mommy guilt settle in too much...they are tough kiddos!

    ReplyDelete